We see patients with all types of problems from head to toe. Problems can involve pain, limited motion, weakness, swelling and other symptoms that interfere with your daily function.
Causes can be due to an injury, a diseases or disorder or as a result of cumulative stresses. When surgery is indicated, patients can be seen before to prepare them for a quicker recovery after surgery and after to help return the patient to their normal functional activity level prior to surgery.
- Spinal disorders – e.g. Herniated discs, stenosis, arthritis, muscle spasm
- Neurological disorders
- Muscle/tendon and Ligament problems
- Fractures, Sprains and Strains
- Sports-related injuries
- Arthritis; joint pain / stiffness
- Postural problems
- Pre- and Post-surgery
- TMJ / jaw problems
- Repetitive stress syndromes
- Pregnancy-related issues